I’m active in all the social networking circles! If you’d like to follow me on Twitter, that’d be cool.
Follow Me (Twitter)
Subscribe to feed
Welcome, Friends!This is me.
This is what I do.
- RT @bamadesigner: The @wpcampusorg 2018 schedule is so good. So excited! So much awesome #highered folks kicking butt with #WordPress and o… 12 hours ago
- RT @hippocampusmag: HippoCamp: A Conference for Creative Nonfiction Writers is in three months - Aug. 24-26 in Lancaster, PA! We just sent… 12 hours ago
- RT @DinophileSam: Blogging the journey to bring #digmemoir to a bookstore near you! Follow along here: books.hippocampusmagazine.com/dig-diary-1-th… 12 hours ago
- RT @rfishewan: Share ur pic/story of childhood besties ! use #gravitymemoir by 6/8 for a chance to win my book! 200+ drawings, inc this one… 13 hours ago
- Sharing in honor of #gravitymemoir & the #childhoodfriendship challenge! This is my 12th birthday w/ some of my chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Are You a Higher Ed Hero? Helix Launches Interactive Enrollment GameEarlier this year, Helix Education released its Enrollment Growth Playbook, a guide to attracting and retaining students. More recently, the company morphed the idea behind that book (to grow enrollment) into an online game of sorts. In Enrollment Growth Hero, you, the player, will turn into a caped campus crusader, visiting various stakeholders across campu […]
- Be Kind. Kinder Than Ever: Your Neighbors and Strangers May Be More Stressed and Sad Than Ever BeforeYou know that moment. Where you’re waiting in line. A long line. And you’re bored. And you’re aggravated. So you pull out your phone and tell the world, via social media, that the line at Such and Such Coffee Co. or This Particular Fast Food Joint, is long. Or that they got your order wrong. […]
- Why We Have One Car: Or, Why We’re Embracing the Frugal(er) LifeI’ve been meaning to write a post about what it’s like to have one car for a while. The other day, someone asked a “how the heck do you manage?”-type question, so I thought I’d share. Maybe not so much the “how,” but more of the “why.” When my husband’s car broke down last spring, […]
- Are You a Higher Ed Hero? Helix Launches Interactive Enrollment Game