I’m active in all the social networking circles! If you’d like to follow me on Twitter, that’d be cool.
Follow Me (Twitter)
Subscribe to feed
Welcome, Friends!This is me.
This is what I do.
- @TimNekritz I feel your "is it Friday yet!" I made a donation online for our local #extragive. Then walked downtown… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 minutes ago
- I just bought ' NEWS Reporter's Notebook # 200 | Narrow Ruled | (8"x4")' on Portage Notebooks portagenotebooks.com/news-reporters… 20 minutes ago
- RT @KeithOlbermann: So she reveals the conduct, he apologizes, she accepts the apology, doesn’t want him to resign, and he wants a formal E… 7 hours ago
- RT @KevinMRessler: My plea for you to donate to Meals on Wheels of Lancaster during this 24 hour #extragive starting tonight at... https://… 18 hours ago
- RT @LancasterOnline: Midnight is the start of #extragive Lancaster County’s largest day of online giving. Follow our live coverage througho… 18 hours ago
- Are You a Higher Ed Hero? Helix Launches Interactive Enrollment GameEarlier this year, Helix Education released its Enrollment Growth Playbook, a guide to attracting and retaining students. More recently, the company morphed the idea behind that book (to grow enrollment) into an online game of sorts. In Enrollment Growth Hero, you, the player, will turn into a caped campus crusader, visiting various stakeholders across campu […]
- Be Kind. Kinder Than Ever: Your Neighbors and Strangers May Be More Stressed and Sad Than Ever BeforeYou know that moment. Where you’re waiting in line. A long line. And you’re bored. And you’re aggravated. So you pull out your phone and tell the world, via social media, that the line at Such and Such Coffee Co. or This Particular Fast Food Joint, is long. Or that they got your order wrong. […]
- Why We Have One Car: Or, Why We’re Embracing the Frugal(er) LifeI’ve been meaning to write a post about what it’s like to have one car for a while. The other day, someone asked a “how the heck do you manage?”-type question, so I thought I’d share. Maybe not so much the “how,” but more of the “why.” When my husband’s car broke down last spring, […]
- Are You a Higher Ed Hero? Helix Launches Interactive Enrollment Game