Category Archives: poem
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
Subscribe to feed
Welcome, Friends!This is me.
This is what I do.
- Prob in ‘86, a friend Amy told me and my other friend @pollock_jasmine (neither of us had flown yet) that, one time… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @hippocampusmag: Cover Reveal: By the Forces of Gravity by Rebecca Fish Ewan (@rfishewan), forthcoming from our books division (June, 20… 1 day ago
- RT @hippocampusmag: Who's ready to see the cover of our debut release, By the Forces of Gravity by @rfishewan? We can't wait to share this… 1 day ago
- RT @hippocampusmag: Did you know Hippocampus magazine now accepts issue sponsors? (one per issue) Perfect opp for #cnf publishers, printers… 1 day ago
- RT @jodeestanley: Just saw somebody tweeting about how #AWP18 is 6 weeks away and now I'm in panic mode 1 day ago
- Are You a Higher Ed Hero? Helix Launches Interactive Enrollment GameEarlier this year, Helix Education released its Enrollment Growth Playbook, a guide to attracting and retaining students. More recently, the company morphed the idea behind that book (to grow enrollment) into an online game of sorts. In Enrollment Growth Hero, you, the player, will turn into a caped campus crusader, visiting various stakeholders across campu […]
- Be Kind. Kinder Than Ever: Your Neighbors and Strangers May Be More Stressed and Sad Than Ever BeforeYou know that moment. Where you’re waiting in line. A long line. And you’re bored. And you’re aggravated. So you pull out your phone and tell the world, via social media, that the line at Such and Such Coffee Co. or This Particular Fast Food Joint, is long. Or that they got your order wrong. […]
- Why We Have One Car: Or, Why We’re Embracing the Frugal(er) LifeI’ve been meaning to write a post about what it’s like to have one car for a while. The other day, someone asked a “how the heck do you manage?”-type question, so I thought I’d share. Maybe not so much the “how,” but more of the “why.” When my husband’s car broke down last spring, […]
- Are You a Higher Ed Hero? Helix Launches Interactive Enrollment Game