Category Archives: poem
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
Subscribe to feed
Welcome, Friends!This is me.
This is what I do.
- RT @BrendanOMeara: “U have to treat ur #freelance business like a business."— @donnatalarico. ow.ly/SCj130fipN0 https://t.co/KODVea2C… 23 hours ago
- RT @buffyjhamilton: Dear LMS platform creators: don't make me click through 5 screens to create a simple widget. It is 2017. Get with… 2 days ago
- RT @NYMag: Tens of thousands of women thought they couldn’t have babies. But what if they could? nym.ag/2jDCnQX 2 days ago
- @MT_Cassidy I have a lot of bots following me, so I'm not too concerned w/ hitting that number, but it's crazy that… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Fit tent, sleeping bag, supplies, toiletries & clothes into 1 suitcase! Backpack has pillow, books, misc. Laptop bag = personal item. Set! 3 days ago
- Be Kind. Kinder Than Ever: Your Neighbors and Strangers May Be More Stressed and Sad Than Ever BeforeYou know that moment. Where you’re waiting in line. A long line. And you’re bored. And you’re aggravated. So you pull out your phone and tell the world, via social media, that the line at Such and Such Coffee Co. or This Particular Fast Food Joint, is long. Or that they got your order wrong. […]
- Why We Have One Car: Or, Why We’re Embracing the Frugal(er) LifeI’ve been meaning to write a post about what it’s like to have one car for a while. The other day, someone asked a “how the heck do you manage?”-type question, so I thought I’d share. Maybe not so much the “how,” but more of the “why.” When my husband’s car broke down last spring, […]
- Helix Education’s The Enrollment Growth Playbook Offers Sage Advice for Higher Education Professionals in Admissions, Marketing, and Advising – A ReviewYou can tell a lot about a book’s author by its dedication page. Sometimes authoring a book is collective effort of experts, such as in Helix Education’s The Enrollment Growth Playbook: How to Launch, Market & Grow Successful Online & On-Campus Programs. The dedication in this orange, bound guide reads: To those who believe […]
- Be Kind. Kinder Than Ever: Your Neighbors and Strangers May Be More Stressed and Sad Than Ever Before